Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Angel turns 4

At exactly 8:32 a.m. this morning, my sweet Dalton Patrick turned 4 years old. I can NOT believe it. Time has gone by so fast. I remember every detail. The moment I saw him, how BIG he was, how perfect he was, how sweet he was. He attacked me immediately and started nursing, and as I had fallen in love with Tatum at first sight, I fell in love with him, and as I sit here today, my eyes are filled with tears of love for my angels, but also I have some tears of sadness. I don't think it is a coincidence that Dalton was born (2 weeks early) on the anniversary of my father's death. My dad died August 27th, 1994, and Dalton was born August 27th, 2005.
A day of sadness but also now a day of happiness.

His big party is this weekend, and he can not wait!

Happy Birthday my sweet angel baby.....

No comments: