Thursday, January 7, 2010

Re-thinking things...

It must be the timing in my life, but I am in the middle of re-thinking things. In my career I mean, I have decided to keep Dan, Tatum, Dalton and Buttons!! :) Do you ever have that 'what will I be when I grow up' feeling? I sure do, although I have truly enjoyed what I do for the past 6 years, I am thinking it's time for a change. Where that will lead me? I have no idea.....will it be in 2010? Don't know that either......what I do know is that I need to be challenged, use my creativity, etc. I know I have a big personality, and that intimidates many people, but mostly I just feel passionate about what I am doing/saying.

My thoughts for Thursday!!!

Here is what I do know:
1.) You don't have to be a jerk to be a good leader, you have to care about people, be fair, be consistent, and always work hard.
2.) You aren't better or certainly smarter than me, or the guy that just walked across the street, so stop acting like it, I hate big egos.
3.) God will always take care of those who have a good heart and do his will......I don't see as much of that as I wish I did......
4.) I know personally I need to watch my mouth,,, it's a liability :)
5.) I truly think you only have a handful of true friends in life. These are people who would be there for you for anything....they don't care about your status, your job, your weight, your car or how many square feet your house is, they just love you---everyone else is in the 'acquaintance' category......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS! Especially the part about a handful of true friends, I have learned (even if it was the hardest ways possible) how true that statement is! I've actually found it easier to keep my three sisters as my closest friends and not many other matter....that's why my mom had four right?! :)