Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a weekend!

Well it's Sunday night and it's about time to put the kids in bed and get ready for another fun week of work! Um, that was me being sarcastic. But no really, I have a lot of things coming up at work the next couple of weeks and I am actually pretty excited about it. ALSO, IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION....I TURN....ok,,,,just say it out loud Lindsay...30,,,,,in less than two weeks. I really can't believe it, but you know what? I am excited. My best friend is coming to see me, I have an event coming up, and life is pretty good.



This weekend has been great too. Friday I took off and went to Tatum's Valentine's Day party at her school and helped out. Good thing too, one other mom and myself were the only ones there and they kept me pretty busy passing things out and making sure all the kindergarteners had a fun time. Ta and I left after that, went to the store and then she helped me (uh, right), clean the house and make dinner. It was a good day and a fun night. Saturday we were up early and played around, then met some friends for Incredible Pizza for lunch so that Tatum could exchange valentine gifts with her "boyfriend" I use that term loosely at age 5. Then we met g-ma and gpa Rice and they took the kids for the night (THANK YOU!!!)



Dan and I proceeded to steam clean all the carpet areas (thank you neighbors Andy and Angela for letting us borrow your AWESOME steam cleaner) and then ordered sushi in for the night and watched movies.



Today has been good. Tonight I made dinner and homemade cupcakes, and we are just chilling out. Nothing too exciting. I am going to post some pictures of Tatum's 'father/daughter dance' last Thursday night. She had SOOO much fun. I can't believe she is so big.



On another note, my Fabulous friend Bevin from LA wants me to come visit this summer, so she and I are trying to figure out a way to see each other which is very exciting for me!!!



I hope everyone is having a great weekend...stay tuned for more crazy RICE adventures.

No comments: