Friday, April 17, 2009

What you talkin bout?

Kids are funny. The things that come out of their mouths are truly interesting. They can be hysterical, whiny, creative, truthful, innocent, INSANE, etc. I know I am biased, but my children are really quite intelligent. I know everyone thinks their kids are great, but sometimes I just have to stop and smile and think, "WOW," God has really blessed me with these amazing little souls.

Ok, onto funny things. I just thought I would share some interesting things that have been said by the mouths of the Rice kids.

And if you know Dalton, you know that he still says his y's for his l's....like "I yuv u," uook at this, etc.

D: Are you going to extracise now?

T: Don't tickle my arm picks

D: What did you said?

T: Where are my glubs? (gloves)

T: Thank you God for China

D: I on-yee want to wear my Hulk jammies.....they are the on-yee ones I yike

T: I'm not kidding you this

T: I got my eye on ya,,,,

T: I like this boy in 4th grade, he is sooo nice. I don't know his name.

D: (To his mama) When I grow up, I will kiss you and fall in yuv with you and we can get married
Me: Honey, I am married to Daddy.
D: (A bit irritated) I will kiss Tatum and fall in yuv and get married.
Me: You can't honey, she is your sissy.
D: (ANGRY), FINE WHEN I GROW UP, I WILL KISS GRANDMA, AND FALL IN YUV AND GET MARRIED.
Me: Dude.

There are so many funny things they do and say. They get so big so fast.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend! It's Friday! Dan works all weekend prepping for trial next week, so me and the kids are going to Disney On Ice tomorrow!

No comments: