Monday, April 27, 2009

7 Year Itch......

Ahhhh, but it feels so good!!! I will be the first to say Happy 7th Anniversary today to my wonderful husband Dan!!!! Yup, 7 years ago today. Honestly, so so so so much has happened in that amount of time. Two of those things are Miss Tatum Brynn (who will be 6 this Saturday!) and Mr. Dalton Patrick who is 3, but is already a lady killer.

Dan and I went to St. Louis this weekend for a quick getaway. It was good, we stayed for FREE!!! Even better, and had fun. The Cardinals were in town, so it was a bit busy in the city, and there was also a Taylor Swift concert (I secretly wanted to go),,,,but it was fun.

Now, we are planning Tatum's big party. Her official birthday is May 2nd, but her school party and her big party won't be until May 8th and 9th. Saturday, May 9th we will have her HORSE PARTY!!! I am having two mini horses brought in, for her and all her buddies and family, some pizza, cake and ice cream,,,doesn't get much better than that! She is excited. I will post pics of that soon.

Here's to a Happy Monday...

No comments: