Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a Bunch of stuff......

I seriously can't believe it's already May. Where does the time go? Tatum turned 6 last weekend, but the huge bash isn't until this Saturday (please no rain)!!! I have a LOT of work to do on her party, so I need to get focused on that. I need to clean the clubhouse, clean MY house, and do some other things and we should be set to go!

It's been pretty rainy here, and sometimes chilly, so I haven't had the desire to get out and plant much yet, where is the SUN!!!?????? Last Friday and Saturday I had a garage sale, well we had a neighborhood sale, and it went pretty well. Except that it takes a lot of time and energy and I always feel like I open the garage door and suddenly I am in Tijuana... (not what you are thinking!!) more like I am having people bargaining with me. Dude the shirt is $1, but fine yes, take it for 50 cents, it's cool. Well, I realized that after the garage sale, I really had so much more stuff I needed to get rid of but oh well.

Last Saturday night the kids went to G-ma's for the night and Dan and I went to dinner with our friends Katie and Ron, they just moved here from OKC, and we are so excited to have them here! We went to Kai downtown, and then to Bubbles, it was a lot of fun. Of course, we were home at a VERY reasonable time, (old) !!!!

One last thing, Tatum told me the other day that she would like to 'un-invite' these two little boys in her class thank you very much...... I am not really sure what went down, she was pretty coy about the whole thing, but either way I told her we could not un-invite them, this of course did not sit well and there were some grumbles:

"I don't know WHY I even sent them one"

"I don't even think they will BE in my class next year"

"so in so isn't as FAST as I am when we run at recess"

I can't leave Dalton out. His passion is dressing in his spiderman, batman, fireman, policeman, doctor etc. outfits. Last night, he was 'Dr. Dalton' and he had his bag of tricks out. I was of course a VERY sick lady. The rug in the play room also doubles as a patient bed. So I lie down and I am saying, "Dr. Dalton I am so sick, I really really need some help."
He is so serious, checking my blood pressure, listening to my heart, etc. He would say, "ah,,,,good" and " you are better now." Well then I started to make my move, I said Dr. Dalton if I had some kisses I think I would feel so much better. He ignored me until I finally got two or three big juicy ones on the lips. He wiped them off very nonchalant and told me that I was going to need MANY shots, so I needed to "Be brave of this"

I am recovering just fine, and if anyone needs a great doctor I have his number.

No comments: