Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tatum turned 6.....

So, my little diva turned 6. She has loved horses since she was 2, and so I had to come up with SOMETHING that would be great. Enter the miniature horses and tons of friends and family. We decorated our clubhouse and it was awesome. Two mini ponies, and pizza and cake, tons of gifts and you have a VERY happy 6 year old. Mama was tired, but it was worth it. I have to say I feel pretty proud to have pulled it off, and ALSO that the weather wasn't bad. This time of year it could be raining at any time of the day. See the pics.

Tatum's last day of kindergarten is tomorrow. I really can't believe it. WHERE does the time go? She is incredibly smart and funny, (of course), and is just the coolest little person ever.

Now Dalton. Dude. He has the 'Edward from Twilight hair' going for him. The "HEY LADIES" thing going for him and he also is 3. So that means he is WILD. But he and his mom are going to have a "date" in the next week of so, SO he is excited.

I have to admit that I am re-reading the Twilight Series again. I don't know why, except I guess it turns out I am a 17 year old girl. See my facebook page, my friend Dave photoshoped my face into the 2009 New Moon promo, and it's hysterical. I feel so cute :)

Work is steady. Dan is going to be out of town MOST of June so that will be interesting.

Things I should be proud of, or ashamed of:

Tatum had her last meeting tonight for her Girl Scout Daisy Group. Look, I am busy and I can't be Betty Crocker all the time, but I try. One of the things that Tatum was supposed to learn was the girl scout law. All the girls have been learning this all year. And, well, I forgot okay? So last night Dan and I gave her the "college cram session" on the law and all be &^%$ if she didn't learn that thing inside and out in an hour. Tonight she smoked everyone on it. SO proud.

I guess it's time to post pics and go back to my Twight Series Books. I can't wait for prom :)

No comments: