Thursday, May 21, 2009

Patience is a virtue.........

At Least I ADMIT IT. I have NO Problem admiting my MANY faults. (Trust me, I know some people that are pretty darn perfect, just ask them). If you know me at all, you know I suffer from a mild case of OCD. I say mild, because in all seriousness, I don't wash my hands 155 times a day, etc. But there are some things that I have to have. I want my house to be clean. And if you have a problem with it then FINE!!!! I can be irrational about it, and I know it. It just makes me feel better. It all comes down to a control issue. I like control. I am MUCH better in many ways than I used to be, and I am so medicated I can barely walk-------hahahahahaha. I'm kidding okay?

Alright, so what's the point in all this crap right? For one thing, I HONESTLY LOVE/HATE technology, which most of us do I think. But for the last few nights I haven't been able to upload Tatum's pictures from her party, mostly because I think my 3 year old computer is SOOOOOOO outdated, blah blah blah. Anyway, I have said some things I am ashamed of to Mr. Computer. Like WHAT IS GOING ON HERE YOU STUPID THING??? WHY IS THIS TAKING SOOOO LONG????? I just got a letter from AARP!!!!!!! Your SCREEN IS ALWAYS SMEARED AND GROSS!!! Then I just turn it off, ha. That'll teach the stupid computer :)

Dog.

Buttons is adorable, as you can tell if you have seen her. She is cute, she runs all over, her little body is so long that when she walks, her butt kinda goes to one side. It's funny. She loves to fetch, she loves to play.....AND SHE ALSO LOOOOVVVESSS VICTORIA'S SECRET PANTIES......THE NICE ONES. No cotton ones, ONLY THE BEST FOR THE WIENER DOG. What might you ask? How can this be? Victoria's secret doesn't even MAKE under pants small enough right??!!! Let me explain: Buttons has been going into the laundry room, taking the clean underwear and chewing a hole through them so they fall apart.

8 PAIRS SO FAR. IT'S NOT FUNNY, AND SHE HAS BEEN SPANKED AND GROUNDED, BUT SHE STILL DOES IT.

Then there is the potty training. Someone PLEASE help me with this. She is at MAYBE 50%...maybe. And when she is outside, does she follow directions?? NO! I have told her time and time again, do NOT go in the street, it's dangerous, there are cars and big dogs, etc. out there. oooo Buttons, Buttons, it's a Wild World. She still does it.

We still adore her. She is SO good with the kids. She sleeps part of the night every night with Tatum. She lets me rap and make her dance to my rapping while T & D howl with laughter. She never bites, growls ( unless there is a stranger at the door), or anything like that. She is very calm, so we are lucky in most ways. But she owes me 8 pairs of underwear.

Tatum's last day of Kindergarten was yesterday. HOW IS THAT Possible?? She is such a big girl. She brought home her journal that they kept all year, and WOW, what amazing changes she has made. You couldn't read her entries well in the beginning, but at the end they are so great. In fact, I am certain she can speak and write better than people that work in my building. As I have posted before she is obsessed with musicals, especially Phantom of the Opera. The child goes to sleep every night with the score playing LOUDLY in her room. Ok. I love it too, but we are REALLY taking "The Music of the Night" to another level,,,,hello kitty stereo and all.

Enough for now.

No comments: