Friday, February 5, 2010

The Body Wrap Questions.....

I am VERY ready for this week of work to be over. It seems to be dragging on. And on. Tomorrow the agenda is: take Buttons to the vet for shots, run by a boutique to check out their stuff, cable guy coming (between 8 a.m.-12 p.m) I always love that, they give you a four hour window and usually show up about 12:15! I am sure we will play, go to the store and then off to a friend's house for sushi!! I am a little mad at myself for not losing a few pounds before my birthday weekend with Maggie next weekend, but oh well. I am doing this body wrap at a local spa here called 'slenderquest' has anyone ever heard of it? If so, have you done one and does it work? I googled it and it seems to be the real deal. I am working with the spa director over there on some community partner advertising and flipped through their brochure and saw this treatment and it caught my attention. I guess they spray you down, slather you in this mud product then wrap you tightly for awhile......I don't know, it sounds pretty rough! But I will give it a shot. I guess you really have to drink a LOT of water, so that will be my goal next Thursday...then I am off to KC for my Maggie weekend.

No comments: