Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happiness

2010 has been a year for changes for the Rice Family. We now have very little debt, we are paying things off, and it just FEELS GOOD. I guess when you start out on the roller coaster of marriage, law school, kids, moving, jobs, etc. etc. you just have no choice but to be at the mercy of craziness. Dan taking a new job with Jack Henry as corporate counsel was an amazing thing that happened in the past year. What a wonderful company, a huge raise and little to no travel! My job continues to be my job, I like what I do, ready for some new challenges and I am not shy about sharing that with ANYBODY......in this econony I think I am pretty lucky though.....

I do however wish to lose about 10 pounds. I NEED to do this for myself, I will feel so much better.....the first order of business is the calories at night time. I am great throughout the day, but that is where I am weak. I do eat healthy though!

I also have two amazing kiddos that just impress me everyday. They are smart, funny and getting so big. Tatum is becoming such a girl. She is very much into her hair and clothes these days. She wants to have short hair.....I want her to keep her hair long. She brings me pictures in today of the hair style she wants....UM NO KATE GOSSELIN you will not have that hair style....EVER...

Dalton continues to fight the bad guys and is learning a LOT from his sissy. She reads to him all the time and he is starting to write much better. He is only 4, but the earlier we get him going the more advanced he will be like his sister.

Dan is wonderful. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I look around and I see all these men who are just horrible to their wives, have put them through so much, etc. and I feel so lucky!!! This is happiness.....now to just drop those pounds!!!!

Oh, how can I leave out my friends and family and my sweet dog Buttons. (who chewed another hole in the crotch of my good pants).....let's not talk about that; I am talking strictly about happiness and that did not make Lindsay HAPPY at all.

No comments: