Monday, March 2, 2009

And the Oscar goes to..........

Friday when Tatum got home she had some information in her backpack about the Kindergarten play that is coming up, I saw that she had a role in it and I thought well, that is cute, I am sure that many kids will all be dressed as this character running around, but NO!!! Miss Tatum is one of only 7 in all the kindergarten classes to have a lead role!! And what a role it is,,,,,,the part of 'Henney Penny' in the play 'Chicken Licken' goes to Tatum!! Her music teacher told me she was very talented (of course) and I am sure it is that partnered with some SERIOUSLY great stage presence that just sent her over the top!! Honestly, I just think it's so precious, it's my baby girl's first school program. Of course pictures will be posted when said night occurs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised....she gets it from her momma!