Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jaws the Beta Fish 10(ish)06-3-16-09


Well, everyone who knew and loved Beta aka Jaws the beta fish, I would like to announce that he/she has gone on to a better place. I know, I know, it's devastating. Jaws the beta fish was a part of our lives for almost 2.5 years. He lived a good life, had a good bowl, etc. but on Monday, March 16, 2009 Jaws kicked it.


My first reaction was OH NO!!! The kids were really more concerned with seeing "him" upside down dead. Comments like WOW, he REALLY ISSSS dead, and CAN WE HOLD HIM, made me realize that I don't think the kids were really not very horrified about the whole thing.....I will attach a pic. Poor Jaws the beta fish. Maybe lived longer than most of his kind.


Anyway, on a different note, things are going well here. Tatum will be in her play "Chicken Licken" on Thursday night. She is very excited!! Her nana made her a very adorable outfit complete with feathers, yellow tights and orange crocs so that she can portray 'Henny Penny,' will be a lot of fun.


I am busy busy with work. So is Dan. I leave for New Orleans in a week and a half....work related, but will be nice to get out of the office for a few days.


OH, I did save Buttons life the other day. You know, typical day in the life of a mom. I was getting ready for work and this silly goofy little puppy decides to steal a ponytail holder and then choke on it; well naturally I sat there watching her like 'hair ball?' not so much. I had NO idea what to do, so I pick her 5 pound little body up, and see something in her mouth and pound her back a few times and out pops this ponytail holder. DUDE. She is fine, but nothing like adding a little spice to the morning.


Hope you all have a great St. Pat's Day!!!

No comments: