Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another one bites the dust......

Jaws the second is dead. He/She died the first day! And the stupid thing cost me $6!!! As it was floating on the top of the fish bowl I looked down and said "YOU WILL NEVER BE JAWS the First!!!!" Stupid blue fish. Jaws the first may not have had that beautiful blue shiny look, but he had the heart of a beta warrior fish, it's just not easy to find these days, a beta fish that truly loves his bowl, and fights for his right to party.

Well, I don't even know if I will get another one for awhile, this has just been too hard. The kids could care less......

It just occured to me that I am listening to Miley Cyrus on my ipod and I am wearing a Twilight shirt too, I guess it turns out I am 15, ha!!!! Whatever I like this song and I like the Twilight series,,,,

We had a good night last night. Our friends Laurie and Eric came over, we had some great food and watched some of Twilight, but we are old and we couldn't even finish the movie, we were all so tired!

I have to run to the mall today and buy some Spanx (sp?) everyone says they are great and I have a big event on Thursday night and I am wearing an awesome dress by Nicole Miller, but it's pretty tight, so I better make sure everything is in the right place :)

OH MY WORD,,, I almost forgot, Tatum's debut performance in Chickin Lickin was a smashing success. Everything I have read has been very positive "Breakthrough performance of the year"
"This young star shows much promise and talent" "The most fun I have had in an elementary gym since the 80's" etc. etc.
She was so cute, her nana made her outfit and she looked about as 'chickeny' as a 5 year old could. See pics

No comments: