Friday, November 27, 2009

Sit back and be happy...........

I am at work today. Taking a little break from the ty cards I was writing to committee members, and since NO ONE is working in this whole building (the day after Thanksgiving) but me and some girls here, it's quiet to say the least. My phone rang three times, Dan 2 times and the wrong number once, so I thought I would jump on and write a few things down.

Life can be so stressful; we get caught up in buying all this stuff for Christmas, and keeping up with the next guy and I just don't think we (including myself at the top of this list), just sit back and think about how lucky we are. I am truly blessed. I have two amazingly smart, healthy, wonderful, beautiful children, a husband who adores me, and would do anything for his family, and my extended family too, whom I love very much. I also have friends that are TRUE friends. They aren't about appearances, they are loyal, dependable and wonderful all the way around.

Last but not least, I have God. I know he is there, but sometimes when life gets to be too much, I seem to forget he also loves me, is loyal, dependable and wonderful all the way around.
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all these people in my life who make me a better person, and a God who has compassion and love for all of us and who sacrificed the most precious thing, his Son for all of us.

Here is to a Happy, healthy holiday to you all. May you sit back and be happy.......................

No comments: