Friday, November 13, 2009

Back, from a long absense

It has been far too long since I have posted on our blog. No great excuses, just that I am so busy I do not know which end is up....

Everyone seems to be doing well in the House of Rice. Wait! Well, I guess anyone who reads this already knows this, but Dan got a new job with Jack Henry, an awesome company with their home office here. He is now 'corporate consel' it's exciting. He now wears jeans every day to work, had better hours and makes more $$$.....pretty cool all the way around.

We are also coaching, and I say that term loosely, Dalton's indoor soccer team. 5 girls and 3 boys, 3 & 4 years, old, it's a riot, although Dalton seems to not be that into it. I have no idea why, he is bigger stronger and faster than all of them, but unless he is playing goalie, he's not happy.

My brain is fried, and tired. This week beat me up and tossed me around, so I am MORE than happy to welcome the weekend!

The only thing that is freaking me out is Christmas. I love it, the decor, the food, the festivities, etc. what I do not like is the stress of some parts of it, but for whatever reason, I do not feel like it is 6 weeks away, and lo and behold it IS. I have NO idea what to do for the kids, NO idea.
I will figure something out, I always do.

Happy weekend to everyone.

No comments: