Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK Day

History really is an amazing thing, and today our nation celebrates a very powerful leader. Tatum brought home a little flip chart she had made at school honoring Dr. King, and it was really cool to hear her talk about all the things she is learning. Tatum's school is closed today, so she is at The Learning Center with Dalton, mom and dad have to work of course.

This weekend seemed FAR too short. I had an event in Monett, so Dan and I met my mom in Mt. Vernon so she could take the short people back with her and we headed on down to work the event for the night. Got home late, stayed up and watched SNL and (we are not proud of this), made a CPK bbq chicken pizza....

Yesterday we were up early to head down to Joplin for church and then to Grandma's house for lunch. It's always good to see everyone. This time we brought Buttons and she loved it. We got back and did our thing, ate leftover spaghetti and I did facebook stuff when the kids went to bed. I am addicted, it's ridiculous. So far, it's mostly people from high school.

I need to get going, it's a busy Monday already. If you are lucky enough to have the day off, Enjoy it!

No comments: