Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Unsolved Mysteries

I am a big fan of most of God's creatures, but there is something about opossums that are just gross. Their tails are weird, they hiss, yuck. Last night I had left the garage door open after we got home from work and I went out to get something out of the car and when I opened the door shaggy the homeless opossum casually looks up at me from drinking out of a bowl in the garage; like 'what?' I slam the door, get the chills and tell Dan there is THE BIGGEST opossum in our garage and I think it was about ready to attack. Maybe that is a little dramatic, but it was about 5 times bigger than Buttons!!!!

So the thing runs over to the shelves and Dan (with broom), tries to go over and get 'it' out, but has to pull the car out first, so he crawls through the passenger door (my suggestion) so that the bearlike opossum doesn't attack his legs, etc. Once the car is out, I get a better view of our little friend. He is stuck and he tries to escape but falls and his legs and ugly tail are dangling in the air.

Right about now it hits Dan and he says, "THIS explains everything!"

What?

The last couple of days when Dan got home from work his shoes and boots were moved from the shelf to the garage floor and the bird seed was all over..........so it wasn't Lindsay doing it after all it was the INTRUDER!!!!!!

I also didn't look under my car this morning with a flashlight just in case, if that's what you were asking.

Happy Obama Day!

No comments: