Friday, January 23, 2009

THIS....IS......WAR

I don't even know where to start. This evil little fat opossum just decided to move in to the Rice garage. I don't know how this thing keeps getting in and where it hides, but there it was again last night. I went after it with a broom but I am afraid it's going to turn and attack me. I have already had a couple dreams about this. On the way to work this morning after I dropped off Tatum I had a box in the passenger seat with a bottle in it for work, and as I was driving 'something' was bouncing in there and I thought "HOW DID THIS OPOSSUM GET IN HERE?" I stopped the car, and sat there and flipped the top open only to find a bottle, but that is how paranoid I am.

SO Dan went to Home Depot to get 'death of a opossum' in a bottle but turns out they don't make that, so now I am not sure what we are going to do. This is like the James Bond of opossums. I think of the Mission Impossible music and this ugly thing making a break for it. It ACTUALLY is moving our stuff around. So great, I have a very gutsy, gross opossum who also has OCD and is rearranging things on our shelves outside.

OH! And I forgot when I got home last night, one of my flower pots was SHATTERED on the garage floor. Our little circus freak must have been climbing up pretty high and knocked it over. It was on the very top shelf. It also knocked over the kids' box of sidewalk chalk.

This is war, and I am going to win. Tonight begins operation KILL THIS OPOSSUM. I'm wearing camo and everything. I might even drink a beer and bring out my gun, except I don't have any beer OR a gun. Either way, this OPOSSUM is GOING DOWN.

No comments: