Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peter Pan

I have had 3 people just today remind me of the fact that I am turning 30 this year. You know, I was saying my knees hurt (almost 30), I'm breaking out (almost 30), my eyes are puffy (almost 30).....that has been the joke around here lately. The cool thing is, everyone I have talked to (women), have said for the most part their 30's were better than their 20's. As long as I look good, and I am healthy then I probably won't wake up on February 26th (30) much different then I did the day before (29).

Back to work for me, we have two events the next two Saturdays, and it's busy around here.

Happy Hump Day

1 comment:

kgray said...

If you are old, what does that make me? Ha!
I would agree with your friends: the 30's include more wisdom and still the vigor of youth! Great time in one's life!
Just remember--yo' mama loves you!
Mom