Monday, March 29, 2010

Back for more torture....

It was another torture day of strength training. If you are looking for something that really kicks your butt into shape then do this GTS machine combined with a teacher who is pretty hard core and you will see what I mean. I got there and the ladies were giving me grief because I didn't have much weight on the bar, so they bumped me up and (all in jest of course and I was giving it back to them :) they were saying things like "you are young! Come on add more weight!" I really did a pretty good job, but the a couple of the arm workouts KILL me. My left arm is just not as strong as my right arm, and with sports injuries, dislocated elbows, etc. I struggle with that. It's 30 minutes of intense hard cardio/strength training.

I walked out and my whole body had the shakes, but I guess no pain no gain right? The good news is it's getting nice out and I want to look my best for summer, so I guess this is the way to do it!

No comments: