Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And I'm spent.....

This has already been a long week. Working all day Sunday and then jumping into a busy week has left me feeling tired, and I think my attitude could do for a little time off. Not really in the picture any time soon, so I better just grin and bear it. Lots of changes going on....today work has made me a little crazy and frustrated, so I am looking forward to just chilling out tonight. My cousin gets married in a little over a week and I have been working my tail off to get in good shape. Getting older, physically just sucks. Emotionally it's awesome. You learn how to totally brush your shoulders off, and 9 times out of 10 not give a flying fish about MOST things that could have potentially really pissed you off 5-10 years early.

With that said:

It is hard to keep my mouth shut when I KNOW I am right and someone else is just full of it.

Listening to my son laugh his tail off at a movie seems to make things always so much better.

I make dinner, and good dinner almost every night----this equals tired mommy.

I have projects I want to do ASAP around the house and I have the patience of a crazy person, so it's hard to not want to jump into this right now.

My best friend from high school just had her 4th baby today----which is super cool for her. Congrats Steph and fam :)

If you have an ego the size of Texas, chances are you and I will NOT get along.....

I am not friends with people who are so superficial...it makes me sick. Be real for crying out loud. My time is precious and I choose to spend time with real friends only........

I am very blessed with my family. How I got so lucky I do not know.

These are my random thoughts for today. I wish everyone a great day and night. And stay tuned for some VERY funny stories to come.

No comments: