Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pain

Pretty sure every inch of my body hurts. Knees, feet, shoulders, back, arms, etc. I think my hair even hurts. I helped Dan move a bed and mattress and box springs up 2.5 flights of stairs, that could be part of it. I am still kicking my own butt at the Jillian workout, that might be part of it too. Either way, I am in pain. As we were lifting the VERY heavy new bed up the stairs, both of us were watching the way we turned so as to not damage the light fixtures, etc. We made it to the first landing and Dan yells out "PI--VOTTTT" Anyone who EVER watched 'Friends' remembers this episode when Ross and company get stuck in the stairwell moving the couch. After a few minutes of laughing, we muscled up again and got it up there. It looks good I might add.

Okay back to being productive---or trying to be anyway.

No comments: