Friday, May 7, 2010

Sonic's got it...and the other ones JUST DON'T

It was appr. 9:45 last night...as I sat there finishing my tivo'd Grey's Anatomy (I am behind on episodes), and it just hit me. One savory bite of a double cheeseburger and tots from Sonic. Just. One. Bite. I started to beg and plead and offer up promises to Dan. I have to have that burger bite....or 5. He must really like me. At almost 10:10 P.M. I took one long loving look at probably one of the worst and most unhealthy things I have ever consumed and I attacked like a T Rex. 4 bites after this I pushed it away to Dan. Then I really went overboard. I took out those crisy in all the right places tots and used those little ketchup packets and.....well........I ate like a total fatty. I am having a little 'eaters remorse' today, but decided that after how many grilled chicken this, and tilapia that, sometimes you just need some Sonic burger.

No comments: