Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Tatum Brynn

Yesterday my sweet baby girl turned 7. How is that even possible? I was just holding her yesterday it seems like and now I have this amazing little lady. We had a good weekend. Saturday Tatum and I went to my cousin's wedding shower. Tatum looked adorable in her new summer dress from Gymboree and matching shorts underneath (you never know when you might need to do a cartwheel!) and bows. After that she and grandma went shopping and picked up some other summer time fun clothes. Nana hooked her up too with some precious little summer dresses and some $$$ for her Kangaroo Account at the bank. We had a nice lunch after church and the kids played and we headed back home. I wanted to swing by Lowe's and pick up some plants for the front porch area. Dalton helped me pot the plants, and they turned out great! Then we to see how our little garden is doing and sure enough----it's really coming along!!! I see some serious lettuce coming in. I am a dork, but I am loving the idea of growing our own herbs and veggies.

This week is a busy one.....aren't most of them??!!! I will get some new pics posted up here asap.

No comments: