Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary

It's been 8 years ago today that we got married. I sat there last night and tried to wrap my brain around the fact that time has gone by this fast. I remember every little detail, the huge wedding party, the reception, London, moving and finding out that our little Tatum Brynn was on the way!! Now, she will be 7 on Sunday. It's just crazy. It has been quite a journey.... but a fun journey! I love my family!

I lay in bed last night with Dalton and Tatum (Dan was at MSU for a retirement reading by an old professor)....and we read and read our books and then we sang songs and I just soaked up my little angels. Today Tatum is being tested for the enrichment program. She has already been going some and she likes it. Dalton on the other hand, has been training to be a full time pirate. He looks at me last night and says "ARRR MATEY.....I needs a drink of water and to go pee pee ARRRR."

Until next time........

No comments: