Thursday, April 15, 2010

JUST BREATHE......THROUGH IT.

I love my children more than my life. I would take a bullet for them. I treasure every silly moment, every wonderful new idea and thought. The times when I hear "I love you" or "this was the best day ever." With that said.......I DO NOT enjoy the clothing crisis that my beautiful wickedly smart, amazingly talented daughter is into right now!!!!!!!!!!!! The melt down of tax day 2010 was that she couldn't wear a dress and flip flops on PE DAY.......there was crying and nashing of teeth....her tears...my teeth. Then her belly hurt....well duh you just cried over your clothes for 45 minutes, of course your belly hurts. So as I take her into school and she is holding her tummy (now before anyone gets all "wow Lindsay has no heart or soul" she has been doing this off and on and she is fine). If I don't see blood, a fracture, fever or puking....you are fine in my book. Call me old school. She is still following me as I check her in. I sit her down and basically do this: "honey...remember the boy who cried wolf?" ummmm yes.....sniff sniff....Well he cried wolf so many times that no one believed him..and when the wolf was ACTUALLY there one day, no one came to help him and then the wolf ate him, or something like that. Sooo, unless you are REALLY sick, then let's not do this.

Walking out of the school my high heel got caught in the sidewalk crack and I tumbled down hard on my knee. So yup, I am in pain. My tummy hurts. Maybe I should go home :)

No comments: