Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Come and get it bad boy....

Only the people I work with know about this yet, but today I got the call from Dalton's school that there had been an 'unfortunate slapping.' The teacher explained that Dalton had been minding his own business in the 'house keeping' area, when 'another child' (little $%@&), slapped my baby across the face.

Then came the call. I asked to talk to him and he came to the phone.

Me: R u okay honey?

Dalton: No, this boy in my c'yass (remember Dalton can't say his L's very well yet) s'yapped me.

Me: I'm sorry, what did you say to him?

Dalton: (Silence)

Me: What did you say honey?

D: (Nothing)

Me: hello? Teacher gets back on the phone, kinda giggles, and tells me he said some funny things.

Later I found out that he had not hit this kid back but instead "booty thhhwacked him" a couple times to teach him a lesson.

I guess if you have met Dalton this will not come as a surprise, but just picture it for a second. I hope I don't have to end up paying for "this other child's" therapy or something.

1 comment:

Maggie Crabb said...

Oh Gurrrl, that's hilarious. I just love Dalton Patrick, he's a lover not a fighter...