Monday, June 1, 2009

Stress=Road Rage

Today hasn't been so great. I had a rough night last night (I was feeling sorry for myself, which lead to crying and being a big dumb baby), and the worst part I was being kinda mean too. I should have been grounded for at least a week! Bad me, no sushi for a week :)

Really I think it had more to do with stress. I think I do put a lot of pressure on myself with the assumption that since I am superwoman I can do it all, master it all, and be 100% all of the time. Well, I can't and I am tired. That is why, after much thought, Dan and I are quitting our jobs to become full time pirates. We can boat school the kids, it'll be perfect. A couple great doo rags and we will be on our way.

Okay, so we can't be pirates, but one thing I have to do is try to control the road rage. I just WANT to know ONE THING....WHY WHY WHY do people drive like THEY DO??!! Driving is important, you have to PAY ATTENTION. So, that means NO you don't go 30 miles over the speed limit BUT U DON'T GO 30 miles UNDER IT EITHER. It's dangerous. If I am merging onto the highway, and your %*&% is in the right lane and there are no cars in the left lane. GET OVER MAN...just GET....OVER.....

I feel so much better, now that I got that off my chest. I may not even honk the horn at anyone tonight driving home.

No comments: